For twelve years I have worked as a professional DJ, and for the last eight years I have been an entertainer. I have provided my services at nearly 500 wedding receptions and over 700 various commemorative, company and outdoor events. By education, I am a music journalist and I have worked at a radio station for over three years, because music is my whole life.
It is not a fortuity that I deal with organisation of musical setting of events and banquets – it is my passion that absorbs all my private and professional life.
In my DJ’ing work I get the most joy when I see the dance floor full of people smiling and having fun. I want to cooperate with people who are aware of their choice, who after getting to know my offer are ready to say: “Make our party exceptional”! If you have your own unique idea for musical arrangements on this special day, and want to do something different and unquotable, I will gladly help you and give a few pieces of advice!
As newlyweds, you can decide on the following:
- Selection of the music repertoire for your guests – development of an individual and unique playlist of your favourite tracks.
- Course of entire wedding – joint preparation of your wedding’s script.
- Development of the schedule of all games and important highlights during the event – selection of plays, animations and competitions for the guests.
Music at your wedding is omnipresent and plays all the time – also during breaks or meals (these are light ambient tracks building up the mood for more fun). My own legal selection of tracks currently covers over forty thousand titles. I am always eager to meet individual and unique music requests of the newlyweds, and I am constantly enriching my library.
Additionally, my offer includes:
- “Urban Weddings” (weddings without disco polo, with a large number of modern hits),
- “Glamour Weddings” (weddings in the form of cocktail or sit-down banquets),
- “Alternative Weddings” (e.g. more rock than club music, etc.)
A company event or integration event is important in every reputable company’s calendar. No matter if it is an official anniversary gala or a team-building party with a small group of employees, it is essential to provide musical entertainment, i.e. hiring a professional DJ. I offer the following musical entertainment:
- Integration events – events aimed at integrating employees, creating an employee team, establishing contacts and relations between various departments,
- Themed events – company events referring to a given musical style (e.g. 70s, 80s, 20s), or arrangement developed by the organiser (Hawaiian, naval style, etc.).
- Outdoor events – events in the form of family fetes, company picnics.
- Ceremonial galas – event combined with a ceremonial dinner and presentation of the company’s new model, tasks, strategies, aimed at presenting the company’s reputation and its resources.
- Anniversaries – events aimed at summarising and celebrating the company’s or a given product’s round anniversary.
- Product presentations – elegant presentations of new services combined with a full audio and visual coverage.
Prom, New Year’s Eve party, St. Andrew’s Day party or an important family celebration, such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries and other anniversaries should not take place without proper musical setting. As a DJ with many years of experience, I deal in musical frame at:
- Proms – I guarantee an unforgettable party using adequate and reliable equipment, after all it is a very important ball in the life of any high school student.
- New Year’s Eve parties – any type of themed events that require special preparation and engagement.
- Family events (birthdays, wedding anniversaries) – events that are celebrated within the family and close friends, with a very personal tone,
- 18th birthday parties – if you want to remember your 18th birthday for many years, this is definitely an option for you!
INTERNATIONAL EVENT SUPPORT
Not only do they require good language skills, but mainly knowledge about the foreign culture and mentality of given nations. I offer my services at international weddings in the following languages: